Download.vn mời các bạn cùng tham khảo Bộ 25 đề thi học kì 1 môn Tiếng Anh lớp 12. Tài liệu này sẽ giúp các bạn ôn tập lại kiến thức đã học, có cơ hội đánh giá lại năng lực của mình trước kỳ thi sắp tới. Chúc các bạn thành công.
Pick out the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others.
1. A. any B. daddy C. cat D. chat
2. A. talked B. passed C. called D. washed
3. A. come B. something C. comb D. grow
Choose the word that has the stress differently from that of the other words.
4. A. company B. official C. Australia D. encounter
5. A. knowledge B. bracket C. although D. neighbor
6. A. hopelessness B. athletics C. resident D. tolerance
Choose the best answer to complete the blank in each of the following sentences.
7. This room__________since I was born.
A. has been painted B. was painted C. painted D. has painted
8. What__________ you__________if you __________a billionaire? –I would take a trip into space.
A. will/do / are B. would/do / were C. can/do/was D. shall/do / are
9. Have you seen the Titanic yet? _ No, I haven’t. I__________it next Saturday.
A. would see B. will see C. am going to see D. see
10. After__________dinner, I often watch TV.
A. ate B. eat C. eaten D. eating
11. Tom said that he __________his motorbike the day before.
A. had lost B. lost C. has lost D. lose
12. Do you believe__________God?
A. at B. of C. about D. in
13. Air and water are necessary__________us.
A. of B. for C. with D. to
14. The beautiful woman has a busy__________life.
A. society B. socialize C. social D. socializing
15. English has become the main language of__________.
A. communication B. communicate C. communicant D. communicative
16. Do you think doing the household chores is the__________of the women only?
A. responsibly B. responsible C. responsibility D. responsive
17. He did some odd jobs at home__________.
A. disappointment B. disappointedly C. disappointed D. disappoint
18. “I have bought you a toy. Happy birthday to you!” –”__________”
A. What a lovely toy! Thanks. B. Have a nice day!
C. The same to you! D. What a pity!
19. ” Your hairstyle is terrific, Cindy” – “__________”
A. It’s nice B. You’re welcome C. Not at all D. Thanks, Peter
20. When students finish the secondary education, they have to take a(n)__________called GCSE.
A. check B. examination C. interview D. test
21. I spoke very slowly __________he didn’t understand English very well.
A. to B. so that C. because D. so
22. When being interviewed, you should concentrate on what the interviewer is saying or asking you.
A. be related to B. express interest in C. be interested in D. pay attention to
23. ” I’m going away tomorrow, mother.”_ Leo told his mother that__________away the__________.
A. he was going / following day C. I was going / day after
B. I’m going / day after D. he’s going / following day
24. ” It was nice of you to give me the present. Thank you” Ben said to Mary.
Ben thanked Mary__________the present.
A. of giving him C. for giving him
B. it had been nice of her to give him D. that she had been nice to give him
25. Shakespeare wrote ” Romeo and Juliet” in 1605.
A. “Romeo and Juliet” were written by Shakespeare in1605
B. “Romeo and Juliet” was written by Shakespeare in 1605.
C. “Romeo and Juliet” was written in 1605 by Shakespeare.
D. “Romeo and Juliet” were written in 1605 by Shakespeare
26. The hurricane has totally destroyed the villages._ The villages__________by the hurricane.
A. have been totally destroyed C. have totally been destroyed
B. has been totally destroyed D. has totally been destroyed
27. If you don’t work much harder, you won’t pass the exam.
Unless you__________much harder, you__________the exam.
A. work/ will pass B. don’t work/ will pass
C. don’t work/ won’t pass D. work/ won’t pass
28. My sister is often sick because she doesn’t do physical exercise.
A. If my sister does physical exercise, she won’t often be sick.
B. If my sister isn’t physical exercise, she does sick.
C. If my sister did physical exercise, she wouldn’t often be sick.
D. If my sister wasn’t physical exercise, she would do sick.
29. The river from__________we get our water- supply is nearly empty.
A. whose B. that C. where D. which
30. My father wants to speak to you. You met him yesterday.
My father__________you met yesterday, wants to speak to you.
A. whose B. whom C. whom D. that
31. In spite of his poorness, he is honest.
A. Although he is poor, he is honest. C. Despite he is poor, he is honest.
B. Although he is poor, but he is honest. D. In spite of he is poor, he is honest.
32. He only accepted the job__________the high salary.
A. though B. because C. because of D. in spite of
33. Did you read__________novel I lent you__________last week?
A. ф/ in B. a/ ф C. ф/ on D. the/ ф
34. __________rich should help__________poor and__________disabled.
A. a/ a/ a B. the/ the/ the C. ф/ ф/ ф D. the/ the/ ф
35. The man who is speaking to John is my brother.
A. The man spoke to John is my brother.
C. The man spoken to John is my brother.
B. The man is speaking to John is my brother.
D. The man speaking to John is my brother.
36. He read The Old Man and The Sea, a novel__________by Ernest Hemingway.
A. written B. writing C. which written D. that wrote
……………Tài liệu vẫn còn, mời các bạn tải về để xem tiếp……………