Đề cương ôn thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11 năm 2020 – 2021 là tài liệu rất hữu ích, giới hạn nội dung thi kèm theo các dạng bài tập tiếng Anh giúp các bạn làm quen với cấu trúc đề thi.
Đề cương ôn tập cuối kì 1 lớp 11 môn tiếng Anh được biên soạn bám sát nội dung chương trình học của môn Anh lớp 11 giúp các bạn dễ dàng ôn tập chuẩn bị cho bài kiểm tra cuối học kì 1 đạt kết quả tốt. Bên cạnh đó các bạn tham khảo thêm Bộ đề thi học kì 1 môn tiếng Anh lớp 11. Mời các bạn cùng tham khảo nội dung chi tiết tài liệu tại đây.
– Các chủ điểm từ unit 1 đến unit 7 – chú trọng các chủ điểm sau:
* Personal experience
* Volunteer Work
* World population
II. LANGUAGE FOCUS
– Cách thức phát âm của một số nguyên âm, phụ âm thông dụng
– Dấu nhấn âm một, hai và ba
– Từ vựng liên quan đến các chủ điểm trên
1. Tenses of verbs : Simple present – Present progressive – Past simple – Past progressive – Present perfect tense
– Past perfect – simple future
2. Forms of verbs : Base form , to + base form , – Gerund , – Present participle, – Perfect gerund , – Perfect participle (active and passive forms)
3. Reported speech
4. Conditional sentences
I. Pronunciation (1 điểm)
– Sắp xếp cách phát âm hoặc tìm các từ có cùng âm nhấn
II. Vocabulary and verb – forms (2 điểm)
– Tìm từ để điền câu (Đoán từ đã học , tìm từ , hình thức động từ đúng trong số các từ cho sẵn, viết đúng hình thức từ cho sẵn)
III. Speaking (1 điểm)
– Những hình thức giao tiếp thông dụng (tìm câu hỏi hoặc câu trả lời hợp với tình huống)
IV. Reading (3 điểm)
Đọc hiểu một đoạn văn (150 đến 200 từ) và trả lời 4 câu hỏi (2 điểm)
Đọc hiểu và tìm từ điền vào một đoạn văn ngắn (100 đến 120 từ) (1 điểm)
V. Writing (3 điểm)
1. Viết lại câu hoặc hoàn tất câu (theo các chủ điểm văn phạm đã học trong chương trình) (2 điểm)
2. Tìm lỗi sai trong câu (1 điểm)
UNIT 1 – FRIENDSHIP –
I. Select the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the others in each group:
1. A. change
2. A. guitarist
3. A. good
4. A. change
II. Pick out the word which is stressed differently from that of the others:
1. A. feeling
2. A. acquaintance
3. A. number
III. Choose the best answer:
8. Two friends should be loyal ______ each other.
9. My friend often shows her …………….whenever I have troubles.
10. Daisy is so ……………. . She only cares about herself, not about other people.
11. My close friend is often concerned ………………all problem that I mention.
12. In “Everyone has a number of acquaintances, but no one has many friends” acquaintances means …………..
A. people whom you know well and whom you like a lot.
B. people that you have met but do not know well.
C. people who work in the same company.
D. people with whom you share a room for a period of time
13. Friendship is a two – sided ………….., it lives by give – and – take.
A. affair B. event
14. It’s important for her …………………… the office.
D. to ring
15. They would ……………….. go by plane than spend a week traveling by train.
16. The boss made ……………… for a meeting after work.
A. us to stay
B. us stay
C. us staying
D. us to staying
17. I think your mother should let you …………….your own mind.
A. make up
B. to make up
C. making up
D. made up
18. He finds it …………….. lasting friendships.
A. difficult to make
B. difficulty in making
C. is difficult to make
D. difficult making
19. We both heard him………………. that he was leaving.
A. to say
20. There are too many people here for me ……………… to all of them.
A. to talk
C. to talking
21. Would you like to go now or shall we ……….…….. till the end ?
A. to wait
22. They warned us …………………….. near the beach .
A. to not go
B. not go
C. not going
D. not to go
23. Her father wants her ………….. a doctor.
B. to become
24. It’s a nice surprise …………….. you here.
D. to see
25. The boy saw the cat . . . . .through the window.
A. being jumped
D. was jumping
26. My son started playing tennis when he was 10 years old.
A. At the old of 10 my son started playing tennis.
B. At the year of 10 my son started playing tennis.
C. At the time of 10 my son started playing tennis.
D. At the age of 10 my son started playing tennis.
27. She / got / has / long / hair / black/ a
A. She has long a black got hair.
B. She has got long black a hair.
C. She has got a long black hair.
D. She has got a black long hair.
28. me/ to/ with/ in/ They/ Florida/ invited/ stay/ them
A. They invited them to stay in me with Florida.
B. They invited me with stay to them in Florida.
C. They invited me to stay with them in Florida.
D. They invited in Florida to stay me with them.
IV. Read the passage and choose the best answer to fill in each blank:
To many people, their friends are the most important in their life. Really good friends always (33)………joys and sorrows with you and never turn their backs on you. Your best friend may be someone you have known all your life or someone you have grown up with. There are all sorts of things that can bring about this special (34)……….. It may be the result of enjoying the same activities and sharing experiences. Most of us have met someone that we have immediately felt (35)……….with as if we had known them for ages. However, it really takes you years to get to know someone well enough (36)……….your best friend.
33. A. share
34. A. relation
35. A. relax
36. A. to consider
V. Read the passage and choose the best answer:
My best friend at high school was David Smith .He used to sit next to me in all classes .He was a hardworking student while I was very lazy .I never took notes during the lessons , and he always lent me his notebooks when exams came , David not only studied very well but he was also good at sports .He could play football , baseball ,and table tennis very well. Baseball was the most popular sport in my school at that time .We used to play baseball every day after class .He and I always played in the same team and we often won .At weekends , me often went fishing together. David left the town for a far away city when we was in the eleventh form .He gave me his telephone number but I lost it ,so we couldn’t stay in touch . I have never seen him since then .
37. What is true about David?
A. He learned well but he was bad at sports .
B. He both learned and played sports well.
C. He played sports well but he was not good at learning .
D. He didn’t play sports because he learned too much.
38. David could play all of the following sports well except
C. Table tennis
39. Why couldn’t they stay in touch ?
A. Because David left the town .
B. Because David’s new house was too far from the author’s house
C. Because the author didn’t want to keep contact.
D. Because the author lost David’s contact number.
40. How often did they play baseball ?
A. After every class
B. Once a week
C. At weekends
D. Every week
Tải file tài liệu để xem thêm nội dung chi tiết