Giáo án dạy thêm môn tiếng Anh lớp 6 (Chương trình thí điểm) là tài liệu tham khảo giảng dạy nhằm giúp thầy cô giáo chuẩn bị tốt hơn cho tiết dạy của mình.
Giáo án dạy thêm môn tiếng Anh lớp 6 là giáo án điện tử được biên soạn chi tiết theo từng bài học, từng tiết học. Hi vọng tài liệu này sẽ góp phần hỗ trợ các thầy cô giáo giảng dạy tốt hơn môn tiếng Anh lớp 6.
Date of planning: ……/ … /….
Date of teaching Class: 6…. :……/ … /….
A. Aim: By the end of the lesson, students will be able to Remember their knowledge in unit 1.
Do some excercises.
Vocabulary: School things and activities.
Pronunciation: Sounds / u / and / /
Grammar: The Present sinple and the present continuous
Verbs(study, have, do, play) + Noun
Communication: Talking about and describing a school.
Talking about and describing school activities.
I. The present simple :
+) I / We / You / They + V (work / study)
Yes, He/ She/ It + V-s/ V-es (works / studies)
– ) I / We / You / They + don’t(do not) + V
He / She / It + doesn’t (does not) + V
? ) Do + I / We / You / They + V (work / study) …?
Yes, I / We / You / They + do
No, I / We / You / They + don’t
Does + He / She / It + V-s/ V-es (works / studies)…?
Yes, He / She / It + does.
No, He / She / It + doesn’t
2. Use: the main use of the simple present tense is to experss routine or habitual actions. It is often used with adverbs or adverb phrases such as: always, usually, often, sometimes, seldom, never, every…, on (Mondays), once, twice, three times… (a day/week/month…)
II. The present continuous:
+) S + tobe(am/is/are) + V-ing
– ) S + tobe + not(‘m not/isn’t/aren’t) + V-ing
?) Tobe + S + V-ing…?
Yes, S + tobe(am/is/are).
No, S + tobe + not(‘m not/isn’t/aren’t)
2. Use: To talk about actions are happening now or around now
To expess a definite arrangement in the near future (one’s immidiate plans)
– Ss practice test.
– T checks.
– T helps Ss consolidate the knowledge.
Ex1: Change these sentences in to interrogative form and answer Yes or No.
1. He gets up at 6 o’clock.
2. She brushes her teeth at 6.10.
3. Nam gets dressed at 6.25
4. Ba and Nam go to school at 6.30.
5. Tuan washes his face at 6.15.
6. My father has breakfast at 6.20.
7. I wash my face at 6. 05.
8. They brush their teeth every morning.
9. He is a big boy.
10. They are small.
Ex2: Change these sentences in to interrogative form and answer Yes or No.
1. He is watching TV now.
2. She is reading a book.
3. Nam is playing football now
4. Ba and Nam are going to school.
5. Tuan is listening to music.
6. My father is working.
7. I am doing my homework.
8. They are playong chess at the moment.
Ex3: Correct form of the verbs.
1. What time your father (go) home from work?
2. He (do) his homework every evening?
3. They (not play) sports from 2 o’clock to four o’clock.
4. What time classes (start)? – They (start) at seven o’clock.
5. I (not have) lunch at 12 o’clock.
6. My mother (take) a shower every afternoon.
7. We (read) books now.
8. You (brush) your teeth in the morning?
9. Listen! She (talk) to him.
10. Where they (go) now?
Tải file tài liệu để xem trọn bộ giáo án